October 13, 2012 At sea

All at sea

Internet access is pretty temperamental at the moment as we appear to be in a satellite dead zone with no satellite TV reception and the internet connection drops out fairly regularly and it is impossible for me to upload photos at present so I’ll have to upload photos for the entries when reception improves.

Sea days are filled with exploration talks, team trivia, shows, relaxing on deck, catching up on reading – and eating.

Today’s agenda for me included attending a talk on Fanning Island which we will visit on Tuesday, the 30 day team trivia competition (the rest of my team don’t approve of my suggestions for hobbling the leading team) and the evening show which was ‘The Unexpected Boys’. This group was very popular, performing a Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons tribute. The female audience seemed to take a lot more pleasure in watching the boys in action than the male audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment